Hello you all, I am back and it’s a new year. Happy 2017 to you all, I hope you had great holidays and an awesome New Year. I am bringing a post to you all about getting fit this year & recipe for a yogurt parfait with Honey Bunches of Oats®
Now that the new year is here I have a lot of goals in mind. One of my biggest goals is to get fit. It has been over a year since I had my son and I am still 20+ pounds from my pre pregnancy weight. I actually love the weight I am except for my stomach area. My main goal is to flatten and tone that area up. To achieve this goal I have to start eating better as well as working out. This may be cliche because a lot of people do this at the new year, but I am truly determined this time. I am ready to look and feel better about myself.
What better way to change some eating habits than to incorporate Honey Bunches of Oats® in the morning as a yogurt parfait.
I decided to use the cereal in a different way than just having a bowl of it. I decided to add it to my yogurt and make a parfait. The HBOats gives you the right crunchiness that I like in the parfait. I also added some dark chocolate morsels to it because CHOCOLATE:)
1. 1 Cup of Plain Greek Yogurt (you may also use any other flavors if you want something different for your taste palates)
2. 1/2 Cup Honey Bunches of Oats®
3. 1/4 Cup dark chocolate morsels
You will also need a Mason jar, or any other Cup will work.
- First add half your morsels to the bottom of your cup
- Then scoop half your yogurt on top of the chocolate.
- Then sprinkle some of your cereal on top
- Do a second layer of each
- Once done with second layer you may add some extra cereal to the top and enjoy 🙂
- You can also check out below my short video of how I made my parfait.
You can also receive a coupon for Honey Bunches of Oats® and now you can make your own parfait or even come up with your own recipe!! I hope you enjoy.
Thank you all for stopping by the blog today and enjoying my latest recipe. What are some of your goals for 2017 wether it be fitness or life goals?